Two AC Contributors, Bailey Black and Anita Cameron inspired me to continue the run by writing my own article listing 5 random things about me. Maybe I can pass you the baton to share five interesting things about yourself with fellow AC members, so we all can learn funny and weird things about each other.
1. When I was a little girl, my mother could not afford to buy me a “Barbie Dream House”, however, I put Barbie’s Dream House to shame by making my own damn dream house with books, wood and the plastic off my mother’s make up cases to make the windows. She never could figure out where were the tops to her eye shadows were going.
2. When I am pregnant I make these weird desserts. My favorite pregnancy crave recipe is blueberry cake covered with apple-pie filling, topped with cornflakes. Oh! By the way, I love pizza and macaroni & cheese, but when I am pregnant the smell of the two makes me vomit my guts out.
3. I have an extreme phobia of spiders and when I am sleep deprived I see them, big ones! My boyfriend was furious with me when I woke up out my sleep and stared at him in complete terror. I guess he felt me looking at him and open his eyes to see me staring at his head. He said, “What?” I screamed, “It’s a spider on your head!” he jumped up out the bed, frantically wiping his head, and then I realized there was no spider. He did not talk to me for about 2 days.
4. I am a coupon whore and proud of it. I cut out coupons and look through ads and online to see what store have what items on sale. I have mastered this skill to the point that Wal-Greens and Kroger’s hates me. They act like I have stole something when I get items for free simply by buying things that are buy one get one free and having a coupon for the first item which makes me get them both for free. My friends will not stand in line with me when it’s time to reach in my purse to hand the clerk a stack and I do mean a stack of coupons.
5. I am afraid of the dark! I have to have a light on or the TV on at all times. I refuse to stay the night over my mother’s because she has to have every light and TV off and I refuse to stay in any place where there is not a TV in the room. I think I have to hear the sound of the TV even if it’s 3 AM and that stupid “Slap Chopper” or “Extenze” infomercial is on.
So there you are, 5 things you may have not wanted to know about me.
Now what is it I did not know I wanted to know about you?