Over the last few years Nordic men have become very interested in hot Russian brides, these Nordic men have fallen for the sexiness, beauty and charm of their sexy neighbors.
Too many it would seem that there is nothing in common; however to your surprise Nordic men and Slavic women go together like svinestek and pelmeni.
The MostCommon Values
Nordic men have come to appreciate these Slavic women’s high intellect and beautiful looks, while Russian women very much admire the strong characteristics of Nordic men. It is common in Nordic countries such as Norway, Sweden and Denmark for men to take extra leave upon the birth of their child, to them the family is very important. The Nordic and Russian cultures are very similar; both share an appreciation of healthy living, family values and the love of outdoors.
Application Process is Tough
Depending on which Nordic country you choose to look at, but for example Norwegian citizenship is one of the hardest to acquire, your Russian bride will need to live in Norway for seven years before Norwegian citizenship is granted.
For Norwegian men to bring their hot Russian brides back to Norway there are certain steps that must first be taken. It is important to follow the rules to avoid any unnecessary complications. Your Russian bride needs to make an application in her own country at the Norwegian consulate; she will not be allowed to enter the country until her permit has been approved.
What documents will your Russian bride need?
1. A Completed application form taking care all the relevant details are included.
2. Documentation of the civil status of the couple, this must be as accurate as possible. And should include your Birth certificate.
3. Copies of ALL pages of the applicant’s passport and the Norwegian citizen’s passport, all copies should be clear and of good quality.
4. Proof of Income for the last six months, wage slips or bank statements to prove.
5. Evidence of where your Russian bride will be living, this could include details about your own house, apartment.
6. A written statement about your plans for marriage with as much detail as possible.
All the above details need to be clear and concise, if the government give your Russian bride a permit, she will then be given 6 months work and residency permit, if she is not married within that period she will be treated as though a illegal immigrant and asked to leave the country..