Ok men listen up – – it will soon be Valentine’s Day again and you do not want to give your wife the same old candy and flowers that you have for the past few years. Furthermore, a set of hand tools will not go over very well with your wife as a Valentine’s Day gift. However, a personalized Valentine’s Day gift for your wife will be a much better alternative (and will be more likely to get you a kiss rather than a cold shoulder). Personalized Valentine’s gifts show that you put some thought into the gift rather than grab whatever is left on the Valentine’s isle at Wal-mart on the way home on February 14th. The best place to find personalized Valentine’s Day gifts are online and since you can do your shopping from your computer what could be easier. Here are a few suggestions of personalized Valentine’s Day gifts for your wife to get you started.
1. If your wife loves chocolate and you just cannot stop yourself from buying her some for Valentine’s Day, then at least dress it up with a personalized container. The Personalized Conversation Hearts Jar with Kisses ($25) from PersonalizationMall.com has seven of your custom messages engraved in hearts on the outside of the jar. The jar comes filled with Hershey’s Chocolate Kisses.
2. For the love of your life that loves puzzles, buy the Soul Mates Romantic Valentine’s Day Photo Puzzle ($27). Using a picture that you send them of you and your wife, they will create a beautiful puzzle entitled “Soul Mates” and send it to you in a coordinating gift tin. You can personalize the title and your names repeat in the background.
3. If jewelry is your preference, give your wife the Lover’s Knot Personalized Diamond Ring ($348). Engraved with your names, this personalized Valentine’s Day gift will delight your wife and remind her that the two of you are joined together forever.
4. Show your wife that she is just as precious to you as your first kiss with the First Kiss Treasure Box ($60). The photo of your choice appears on the top of the box with the sentiment “”My heart smiled when you kissed my lips. What a sweet surprise”. Below the picture you can customize two lines for your personalized message. Surprise your wife this Valentine’s Day by reminding her that you treasure her and the life you have together.
5. Dress up perfume with a Monogrammed Rainbow Crystal Perfume Bottle ($36). The beautiful personalized perfume bottle has a gorgeous rainbow effect and a monogram on the top. This gorgeous personalized Valentine’s Day gift for your wife will look as gorgeous as your wife will be wearing her new perfume.