My Top 5 ways to lose some weight while spending less. There are many places that want to gimmick you and take all of your hard earn cash. Today will be the breaking day and it’s time to change! Change without spending what is hard to earn. I personally work out whenever I can and maintains a very lean body. My tips to you on how to save money and get a nice tone.
5. Swimming: This is for the hot summer times to lose major calories. Who does not love a good splash in the cool pool while getting a nice tan? Turns out, swimming laps can burn major calories. Ever get tired from swimming back and forth twice? That’s working out your legs, arms and core. Grab some pool tags in your area and it is usually free. If you have to get new tags, it’s usually less than 5 dollars. I’m not saying to swim everyday in the summer but 3 times a week for the rest of summer will get you a leaner body. Expect to lose a few pounds!
4. Walking: Don’t think walking does not burn that fat! Walking 30 minutes a day will burn a good number of calories. However, the trick is to walk at a moderate pace. Don’t turtle walk and expect to lose anything! Get up and skip one T.V. show and watch the calories burn off you for free! It might take some time to get used to is but moving around and walking the neighborhood is a good start. Then you can slowly and gradually walk longer areas. Don’t underestimate walking! COST = FREE!
3. Jumping Jacks/Rope: This helps me build my stamina and increase my speed. I increase the amount I do every time to increase my endurance. Start at 20 jumping jacks and build up from there. One jumping jack is basically 4 arm movements. Start with your arms to the side. Jumping and raising your arms is 1, jumping and putting them back down is 2, raising them again is 3 and going back down is 1. That last one is the actual number of jumping jacks you completed. Sequence will look like 1,2,3, 1, 1,2,3, 2, 1,2,3 ,3 , 1,2,3, 4. It’s a good idea to start low so if 20 is to high do 10 and build up. Stamina and endurance will build up and ensure that you keep exercising. Cost is of course … FREE!
2. Shadow Boxing: What is shadow boxing? It’s a way for a person to keep their endurance up. Basically, this is punching the air and fighting a ‘shadow’. You might look a little crazy but swinging your arms like punches will burn off calories. What makes shadow boxing more effective is if you get some kind of weight (books or something of the sort) and shadow box with it. This builds strength, endurance and stamina. Think it doesn’t work? try it and be very amazed. You’ll be so tired after a few minutes but keep it up! Your burning many calories. Cost = Free!
1. Running: Everyone knew this is the number one pick of the night. This build up everything in your body. Helps you breathe better, builds up stamina to last longer, endure more pain and pressure. Running is the cost free and effective way to work out. This will burn calories faster than anything. It’s free and easy to do. Get up, go outside and start making your legs go forward at a quick, steady and moderate pace. Set goals for yourself. Day one, I’m going to run a quarter of a mile. Don’t run every day but every other day is good to do. Your body needs to rest at times. After running a quarter of a mile a week, starting doing half a mile the next. Keep adding on slowly. This way you are setting realistic goals. Above all, enjoy a new you!
Tips: Work out with a partner! the person is more likely to keep you working out
Set realistic goals (no one will lose weight in a day)
Don’t give up
Have a mind set of what your going to do
Plan what you are going to do and stick with it
Drink lots of water and eat a healthy diet
Mostly, have fun doing it!