Chocolate is one of the best words in the English language and chocolate is delicious in any variety. However, I like milk chocolate the most. I love chocolate so much that I have dreamed in chocolate. Therefore, I have also written a list of the best chocolate of 2009; here is 10 best chocolate products of 2009. it could be stated that 2009 was a year dripping in chocolate.
1. Rocky Road Carmel Apple: I love carmel apples and I love rocky road ice cream. Therefore, I loved the rocky road carmel apple. The combination of carmel, nuts, chocolate, and marshmallows is heavenly.
2. Cheesecake Apple: This apple has chocolate and cheescake flavor. My favorite dessert is cheesecake and adding chocolate to cheesecake is icing on the apple.
3. M and M Apple: This apple has chocolate and M and M’s Apple, chocolate, and M and M’s gives the perfect balance of sour and sweet.
4. Chocolate Covered Strawberries: My favorite fruit is strawberries and I think that chocolate covered strawberries are a very sexy dessert. I could eat them every day.
5. Chocolate Suckers: These are a See’s chocolate speciality and they are delicious. but, please don’t bite into to them or your teeth will break. See’s Candies is in California.
6. Chocolate Raspberry Truffles: Until I ate two of these truffles, I thought that truffles were only fancy mushrooms that chefs used in cooking. See’s candies also has many chocolate truffles and their chocolate raspberry truffles are the best.
7. Snickers Cheesecake: Snickers baked right into the cheesecake topped with fudge and carmel.
8. Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake: This Cheesecake Factory recipe involves silky and sinful chocolate cheese with Belgian chocolate mousse.
9. Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake: Chocolate and raspberries mix again on this list. Layers of chocolate cake and chocolate raspberry swirl cheesecake topped with chocolate mousse and chocolate ganache.
10. Nuts and Chews: This a box of See’s candy that has a delicious assortment of chocolate with nuts and chocolate with carmel and other centers such as lemon.
Chocolate is wonderful and delicious. Chocolate should be honored from time to time. That is why there is a list of the best chocolate of 2009. 2009 was a year that dripped chocolate; happy chocolate dreams.
Sources: www.rmcf.com, www.thecheesecakefactory.com, www.sees.com