A Spirit Band is a group of your spiritual helpers who are always willing to help you in times of need. You may be feeling abandoned, forlorn, and friendless. By summoning them through the help of a Psychic Medium, you can start the process of getting to know your Spirit Band.
To communicate with your Spirit Band, always seek the help of a Psychic Medium, and not just an ordinary “Psychic”. A Psychic Medium is naturally attuned to the frequencies and vibrations of supernatural entities, and can actually see, hear and speak with them. They can also name each of your Spirit Guides in your Spirit Band.
When you ask a Psychic Medium to do a reading for you, it is common to have only one Spirit Guide appear or communicate during the reading. However, as your levels of vibrations increase through time, more of your Spirit Guides will be able to communicate with you during a reading.
Remember, there are many Spirit Guides in your Spirit Band. Those people who have been helped before by a Psychic Medium have said that their lives improved tremendously after communicating with their respective Spirit Band.
Here are the types of Spirit Guides a Psychic Medium will tell you about, along with descriptions of their purposes:
1. Joy Guides These Guides used to be children and are now living in the Spirit realm. Whenever you feel sad or down, call on them and they visit you to bring positive vibes and good energies.
2. Philosopher Guide – There are times in your life when you feel confused whenever you need to make big and important decisions, and sometimes, you just don’t know what to do. You may call on your Philosopher Guide during this time. This Guide can also help you make important paradigm shifts and assist you in your intellectual thought processes.
3. Doctor Guides These guides used to be doctors or spiritual healers when they were still alive here on Earth. So if you have any health problems or concerns about getting healed of a certain illness, call on your Doctor Guides. Your Psychic Medium will tell you that if you attune yourself to this Guide’s energy vibration, you will have the healing you need.
4. Professor Guides – There can be more than on Professor Guide in your Spirit Band. They are best at teaching people how to acquire new knowledge, learn something new, study faster, and improve study habits. They not only serve as your teachers, but you may summon them too in times of business and financial decision-making processes.
5. Chemist Guide – If you desire to have some psychic abilities, the Chemist Guide can help you. This guide resides in the spiritual realm, and can assist you in developing your psychic and spiritual powers.
6. Master Guide – Teacher – The highest plane in the Astral Field is the 7th, where the wisest and oldest of Spirit Guides live, and that is where you will find the Master Guide – Teachers. For centuries, they have been Spirit Guides, bringing help to those who need and want it. Naturally, they have come to acquire a vast amount of knowledge about life and the world, and their love has become so pure. They typically are of Roman, Asian, African, Mayan, Middle Eastern , Atlantean , Aztec, or Greek heritage. When this kind of guide visits you, it means that you are nearing the end of your life and you are lucky enough to be among the oldest souls of the world.
Now that you know about the different kinds of Guides in your Spirit Band, now it’s time to open the door of discovery. Possibly you have been wondering if there’s more out there for you. A Psychic Medium can reveal the names of your Spirit Guides, starting you on the path of a new spiritual relationship. Remember, your Spirit Band is always there to help you get it.
Psychic Medium Tana Hoy has a very special gift. Not only can he “hear” your Spirit Guides, but he can physically “see”, and communicate to them too! Learn how you can speak with your Spirit Band by visiting his website.